Managed Threat Detection and Response
Our 24/7 fully Managed Threat Detection and Response services proactively protect your business against cyber threats to maximise protection and minimise risk. Using our own industry leading technology, expert analysts and rapid threat containment, we'll ensure your data is secure across public clouds, SaaS, On-Premise, and Hybrid IT environments.
Our SOC and Cyber Security Services are built on 30+ years of industry expertise supported by our own state of the art cyber products utilised by Governments and Telecommunications providers worldwide.
Let Telesoft help with your Cyber Challenges.
MDR for Network
Complete Network Visibility - Monitored 24/7
The speed, sophistication, and scale of threats is rapidly evolving, but legacy endpoint and gateway based solutions just cannot keep up. Organisations lack the complete network visibility required to combat these threats. By primarily focusing on devices rather than the networks that connect them, security teams are creating blind spots which attackers can exploit.
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) for Network service provides complete network visibility with 24/7 human-led threat hunting, compromise assessment, rapid alerting and threat containment.
- UK Based Security Operations Center
- 24/7 Human-Led Threat Hunting & Compromise Assessment
- Rapid Alerting, Threat Containment & Remediation
- Experienced, Vetted Cyber Analysts
- Enhanced protection against Zero Day Attacks, Ransomware & Malware, DDoS, Phishing, Insider Threats, Suspicious User & Administrative Activity, Anomalous Network Traffic and more.
MDR for Cloud
Cloud Security is a Shared Responsibility
Cloud Providers offer many security capabilities, but organisations are ultimately responsible for fully protecting the data contained within their cloud environments.
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) for Cloud service provides complete visibility across public clouds, SaaS and Hybrid IT infrastructures with 24/7 human-led threat hunting, compromise assessment, rapid alerting, threat containment, secure configuration assessments and more.
- Support for multiple Cloud vendors & products/services
- Network level Threat Detection & 24/7 Security Monitoring
- Log Management
- Enhanced protection against Misconfigurations, Suspicious Logins, Unauthorised Sharing, Unusual Administrative Activity, Anomalous Network Traffic and more.
Continuous Vulnerability Assessment
Discover Your Weaknesses before your adversaries do
The cyber-threats faced by businesses are constantly evolving and with bespoke applications, multiple networks, and potentially thousands of endpoints, it is inevitable that vulnerabilities are present.
Our Fully Managed Continuous Vulnerability Assessment service helps you identify, classify, and address security risks, identify weaknesses and provide ongoing support and guidance to best mitigate them across both internal and external, public facing systems.
Our analysts threat hunt back-in-time using our TDAC Enterprise platform to identify IoA (Indicators of Attack) & IoC (Indicators of Compromise), network traffic & log data patterns relating to a discovered vulnerability to help identify if any hosts have already been affected.
Active DDoS Defence
Prevent Business Disruption Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks remain one of the top threats to organisations and can cause websites and other internet-connected services to become unavailable, leading to business disruption, reputational damage, and financial losses.
Telesoft’s DDoS Prevention System for Enterprise provides in-line, real-time monitoring, detection, and mitigation of DDoS attacks, ensuring your business is always secured and protected. Integrated with the latest threat intelligence and anomaly detection capabilities and backed by our 24/7 Security Operations Center our solution identifies and prevents volumetric, TCP-state exhaustion and application-layer DDoS attacks.
- From 1Gbps to 100Gbps in-line intelligent scrubbing.
- 24/7 Security Monitoring & Analytics from our UK based Security Operations Centre.
- Comprehensive Threat Detection and Mitigation.
- Supports protection against TCP Protocol Attacks/Floods, Reflection/Amplification Flood Attacks, Fragmentation, L7/Application Attacks, Malformed SSL/TLS Floods, DNS Cache Poisoning, Resource Exhaustion and more...
MDR for Network
Find out more...
MDR for Cloud
Find out more...