Head of Sales
The Head of Sales will be focused on the professionalisation of the Sales function, bringing about change and transformation to deliver top-line revenue and EBITDA growth for the company.
Key deliverables to include:
- Strategy setting, planning & delivery
- Sales team professionalisation
Introduction of data-driven management information and targets
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with directors / Heads of Business in order to generate new business for the company.
To find out more about this role please download the job specification or contact HR at email@example.com.